Write For Us
We are currently accepting guest posts / guest authors. However we do not pay for articles
or require any form of payment
1. Follow these instructions. I will delete and block any e-mail's sent to us that do not follow these guidelines
- E-mail John [at] braceaccess [dot] com
- Subject Line: Guest Post on Brace Access
- Pitch 2-3 article ideas
- Include 2-3 samples of your work (either links or word docs)
- Under no circumstances will we accept a guest post, if English is not your first language. Don't waste our time and don't waste your own, we will be able to tell.
- We will put the articles through copyscape. We only accept 100% original content.
2. Before Sending Me a Pitch
- Make sure, we haven't already hit the topical keyword you are pitching. In google search "site:braceaccess.com + "topic".
- Make sure it's topical keyword driven. If you don't know what topical keyword research is, please refer to this post.
- Understand we're not looking for mediocrity. You don't need to be a sports doctor but I do expect you to take time to research the topic and put together a thoughtful piece. There is enough sub-par content on the internet.
3. Guidelines for Articles
- Our minimum word count is 1000 words. I expect thorough articles.
- No grammar or spelling mistakes. Please take the time to proof read your content.
- Please use small paragraphs and divide your content into different subheadings
- If you would like to include images, please include them as attachments in your email. You must own the images, or they must be free to use
- When making claims reference high end sites, particularly journals - webMD, Livestrong and other similar sites won't fly. Typing in any "search + journal" will give you results from NCBI, the Journal of Strength and Condition etc.
- articles must include at least 2 outbound links to relevant websites. You may include a link to your blog/website, but it must be relevant to the topic at hand (ex. linking a related blog post you wrote).
- Please include a small author bio to be posted on the site. You may include one 1 link to your site and 1 link to a social media profile if applicable.
- The articles can be either be of these styles:
4. Relevant Topics
- It is important that the article is relevant to Brace Access. Topics we cover: Sports Injuries, Sports Braces, Posture, Mobility, Flexibility, Joint Health, Injury Rehabilitation, Workouts Relating to Mobility / Flexibility.