Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace Review
Many people love the idea of jogging as part of an aim to maintain a healthy lifestyle, but what nobody fancies is an injury due to their healthy habits. Running and jogging takes its toll on the knees, but if you wear supportive gear such as a knee brace, you might avoid the problem altogether.
In this article, we will discuss one of the most popular knee braces, the Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace, which also happens to be one of our top picks for the best knee brace for osteoarthritis. We also highlighted this knee brace as one of the best knee braces for football, as its slim design and good support could be ideal for athletes in later stages of recovery.
In a very general sense, this brace is affordable, easy to wear, and actually pretty comfy. The material found in our article below is designed to help provide you with specific info about this knee brace and what it might be able to do for you. Hopefully, after reading this review, you will have a better indication of whether or not this brace is suitable for your specific needs.
Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace Drawing Points
- Bi-directional support with Velcro closures for patella stabilization and reduction of knee joint pain during activity.
- Maximum compression around the knee cap due to the open-patella knee support design.
- May help speed recovery for ligament sprains and meniscus damage.
- Good knee cap stability due to the inclusion of four flexible spring stabilizers.
- Neoprene material that wicks away moisture and promotes breathability for increased wearing comfort and compression.
It may not have an overly fancy appearance, but the Tech Ware Pro knee brace impresses with its performance. The alternating Velcro strap system ensures that even compression is applied to the knee throughout wear, which provides consistent pain relief and makes it easier to partake in a range of activities, whether its work or play.
The open patella design with its four spring stabilizers help promote knee stability, and the fact that this brace is made from neoprene materials means that it offers maximum wearing comfort, and furthermore, you don’t have to worry about breathability issues.
The real all-star factor with the Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace has to be its bi-directional support. You fasten the center strap in one direction, while upper and lower straps go on in the other direction. Tightness of the left, right, lower, or upper straps can be adjusted to orient your kneecap in order to provide the perfect support.
Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace - Pros and Cons
- The Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace is tough enough to provide maximum compression and support, while still being light and flexible enough to allow for extension and flexion of the leg.
- The neoprene material is very durable and features great stitching and anti-skid material on the interior.
- We really appreciate the overall size of this brace. It has a small footprint, yet offers more than enough coverage to provide your knee with the right amount of support where it is needed. This, in turn, makes it easier to wear under your pants as well, and will eliminate a bulky look, like some of its closest competitors bring to the table.
- The brace is very comfortable to wear, so much so that we would go as far as to say that we would take a chance of sleeping with it on (if that were to be of any benefit, and obviously without risking issues like skin irritations or circulation problems).
- It’s a very durable brace that performs the way it should, and is suitable for individuals that have minor knee problems that need a little support on a daily basis while they are recovering.
- The appearance lends itself to looking way too slim, so slim that it might have you second guessing whether or not it can actually provide the support you need. Rest assured that it can do what it was designed to do; however, sometimes peace of mind can be a factor.
- If you have very large legs, it might be a good idea to invest in a Velcro extender strap, just to provide you with a little more play on the middle strap, which can be a little close to the edge of the brace.
- The Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace might not be the ideal fit for somebody that has a severely injured knee, needs a lot of patellar or lateral support, or very isolated/targeted compression at a specific point on the knee joint.
Would We Recommend It?
We recommend the Tech Ware Pro Knee Brace for people that have light to moderate knee injuries who just want a support system that can be worn on a daily basis. If, however, you have a serious injury or need a lot of patellar support, this brace might not be ideal for your recovery, as you may require something that offers even more support or strict limits to your range of motion.
We did pick it as a good brace for football players and other athletes; however, this doesn't mean it's great for more severe injuries, but rather, it can be a nice option to decrease risk of injury, or provide decent support for the later stages of recovery while maintaining a slim design for use during activity.
We hope that you have found this information useful and that you are now armed with all the information you’ll need to make an informed choice regarding your knee brace. Hopefully, you’ll soon be on your way to a less painful, faster recovery from your knee injury!